2001 Mercedes E430?

Have located a used 2001 Mercedes E 430.w/ 21,000 miles.. giving strong consideration to trading my 1999 Mercedes... any thoughts, suggestions, tips
on this model year most appreciated... thanks. Please reply to group.. Ralph Griffith
I've got one that I bought new in early 2001. It has 28,000 miles on it now and I love it. No problems to speak of at all. I have looked at the new models each year and I still like the one that I have better so no need to trade. Just got back from an 1800 miles road trip and it performed beautifully.....28-29 MPG overall and very comfortable on the long haul. Best of luck in your choice.

thanks RJM - appreciate the report... rg