2001 ML270 CDI - what percentage of coolant to add to top up header tank?

Is someone able to tell me what ratio of coolant /water I need to add to my header tank to top it up? The service manual states that 50% anti free/corrosion inhibitor should be added so I am assuming the other 50% is
water - it doesn't explicitly say this. Also, does this need to be distilled water?
Thanks in advance,
Penny.
Yes, that's right... 50% coolant and 50% water... distilled water preferred.
Nowdays, they are selling premixed coolant because they handled the water in different way... easy to use and cost about the same... meaning 1 bottle of pure coolant = 2 bottles of premixed (slightly more $).
In US, Zerex G-05 is what MB use... but on some newer MB car, I am seeing green coolant... so see what you have... they are both interchangeble... I prefer the Amber colored G-05 over anything else... in personal experience, far superior.
Thanks very much for that, Tiger.
I purchased the Mercedes coolant at AUD$22.00 which is not premixed with water and used 50% coolant and 50% water to top up
Cheers,
Penny

preferred.
in