2001 SLK 230

I am wanting a middle age crazy sports car. I drive around 30,000 miles a year, and a worried that maintenence on this car driving that many miles will be prohibitive. Any of you that own this car care to advise me on this
possible purchase? I have seen them used with less than 30,000 miles for around $26000.

nothing in the five years I've had it except for a couple of things that were under warranty: a headlight that was replaced because condensation formed inside it, and a leak in the windshield washer reservoir that was sealed with silicone.
So far, it has been a great car, and I hope you'll have the same experience if you buy one.

previous car, a Honda civic. Not cheap to run but good value for money and very little going wrong to date. Reports / reviews have the slk as the most reliable of all mercedes models.
Go for it!
Owen [uk]

--
Owen Jones

MB's spare parts are generally cheaper than Japs car. Last time my C-class headlamp got damaged, a brand new one only cost $500+ tax. I remeber 5 years ago, I replaced my Honda Accord's, I spent $800.
Keith