2002 c240 new owner and concerned

Hi there,
I test drove 2002 c240 with 74K k, (45K miles) on it and ended up buying it from MB dealership without reading any reviews on the net. My deal is done and there is no way back. However, after reading its
reviews online I am very concerned. It seems to have a lot of electrical problems and vibrating/idling problems.
I need to drive 100km each day on highway (in snow) and was wondering how can I keep it problem free. Any recommendations for a good MB mechanic in greater toronto area would be very helpful.
Thank you in advance for replying and wish you all happy holidays and a great new year.
A concerned MB C240 new owner!
I'm not aware of preventative stuff to keep the problems from happening, but as soon as you notice a problem, have it fixed so it can't create other problems.
Ask around for good shops to do business with. Having an honest affordable shop is the key to owning an expensive car. MB dealers are very expensive.
Don't worry about it. Just drive it. Every car got some nuances that is annoying but Mercedes will never let you down.
Tiger wrote:

stinker that the E-Class was, but it wasn't far behind. Tiger's right to worry.

Just worrying will get you nowhere.
Kal (2002 C320S without problems to date)

Thank you for you replies everyone.
I picked the car yesterday and it has very nice drive. I loved it. Just one question for now, is ESP same as Traction control?
Thanks, Yassir
Yes, the ESP is traction control... Electronic Stability Program. That button is provided to turn off the traction control when you are stuck in the snow or ice...
With traction control on, it will not allow the wheel to spin so your car just sit still without spinning anything. So to get out of the stuck position, you need to press that button and you will see a yellow triangle light up in the dash warning you that the traction control is off... Then proceed to get yourself out of the stuck position... Once you are free, remember to turn it back on for the rest of your trip...

I think that the ESP is a step beyond traction control that actually monitors the yaw rate of the car to keep the car from spinning by applying individual brakes to keep the car traveling where it thinks the car is supposed to go. Traction control typically just makes sure that no wheel rotates significantly faster than the other wheels.
I know that in my subaru, it has tractino control, and it definitely does not cause me to remain stuck in the snow. It is what gives power top wheels that have traction instead of just letting the wheels that don't have traction waste that power by sending all of it to them while they spin. It seems strange to me that MB engineers woudl create a system that would make it more likely to get stuck in snow that is tied into a sytem that you woudl want to have in on in snow.