2002 c240 rust proofing?

Hi there,
Should I consider getting rust proofing for c240 (2002) now or is it too late for this winter? I live in Toronto and roads are all snowy and salty here.
Should I go to Krown or any other recommendation?
Thanks.
Kind of late for this winter...and you'd be sealing any salt and moisture into the body's cavities. Perhaps the question is whether to rust proof a car at all, especially if it is not new.
--

2008 T.G.Lambach. Publication in any form requires prior written
permission.

Yassir,
I've pondered this myself in the past. Called MB directly and talked to a number of people. Recomendation is "do not go the rustproofing route". Instead, simply wash the car once a week. There is already a lot of wax in your doors and adding the rustproofing liquid will simply make things worse. I've got a 300E from '89 with NO rust. I simply wash it often.
cheers, guenter
On Jan 14, 6:47 pm, snipped-for-privacy@sciborg.uwaterloo.ca (Guenter Scholz) wrote:

Thank you T.G. and Guenter, I will stay away from it.
Regards.