2002 E320...some questions...

Hello all....I am the happy owner of a silver 02 e320...i just have a couple questions about the car... does this car have timing chain or belt? If a belt--when dhould it be changed...a chain..when? Should I have the
transmission serviced? I know that there is no dipstick on that car...Any comments or pointers on my new car will be greatly appreciated....-Charlie NJ
PS-Anyone here know why the digital temp, time and shifter guages went bad on this car?
Timing chain.
Transmission fluid... yes... change them out every 30,000 miles or ever 60,000 if lazy... You buy temporary dipstick online on ebay or at the dealer... You need to buy replacement red lock tab... you have to break it off to gain access to the tube.
Digital time and shifter as in missing part of digit is a common problem. If you are talking about nothing lighting up, check fuses.