2002 ML320 stereo question

I have a 2002 ML-320 with the Bose system and teh 6 CD Changer in the back. I want to replace the cd changer and somewhere i heard that it was just a re-badged alpine. So, anyone know what model (or how i
canfind out) and is there a 6disc mp3 changer that i can get that will fit/work with it?
thanks -goro-
I would not buy Mercedes BOSE system - I just replaced mine with a killer Kenwood Excelon. Check out details at: http://www.bellumgessi.com/ml320.htm Ed Kim wrote:

will