2003 E320 and GPS?

I bought a 2003 E320 and had not really considered GPS, but since it has the TeleAid feature, I figured, it probably can be upgraded to GPS quite easily. Apparently not. I now understand it is only available
if ordered with the car from the factory.
Does anyone know any different?
Thanks,
Wolfgang
Wolfgang John http://www.am-woljo.com
Go to mbworld.org and search command, install and mbenznl.