2003 ML350 - panels falling off!

Hi folks. I have an ML350 here and one of the rear panels fall off the left C-pillar. Is there a special glue I can use to glue this thing back on?Luckily if fell off overnight in the garage and not while I was going 70 down Route

1... Here are pictures of it.

Justin

Use silicone sealant

Reply to
Chugar

MB panels are mounted in a specific way. No glue is needed. If you haven't figure it out by now, let the dealer reinstall it for you.

Reply to
Tiger