2004 E320 Availabilty

It seems that the 2004 E320 Fourmatics are as scarce as hen's teeth this year. In past years, the local dealerships in the Denver area would each have a dozen or so on the lot. The sales people tell me that because there were no Fourmatics last year, there is pent up demand and they have all been purchased in advance this year. That sounds a little strange to me. Anyone know the real story behind the apparent scarcity?..TIA, Ron

Reply to
ron