2004 E55 sitting at the dealer

My dealer has an 2004 E55 on the showroom floor.
Do you think it would be overly optimistic to attempt a significant discount on an end of model year E55?
.
greek_philosophizer wrote:

I doubt that Mercedes would consider that model to be over-produced.. Make an offer.. Good luck JB 99 E55 88 300E
Visiting the ebay motors for the past year, I've come to conclusion about the reason for owners disposing their E55.
One mentioned his wife scared shitless of its enormous power. Other indicated his desire to trade up for SL65 and need money for the deposit and such. A few came forward and stated the reason as divorce, bankruptcy, and dire financial circumstances...
greek_philosophizer schrieb:

Had a similar problem with my 2001 320.
Went over a bump in the road and the car shut down. Turned out to be a short in the wiring somewhere but I don't know if it was battery related.
RichieP