2004 S430, with 4Matic

I would like to order this vehicle but understand there are some important changes for 2004. I understand there is a new 7+2 trans; that the tire pressure monitor is now standard and not an option.
Can anyone comment of the above? Also is the body the same as 2003?
Is the tire pressure monitor the same as the option in 2003?
Thanks so much.
--
Eliyahu (Eli) Ross
"No good deed goes unpunished."