2005 SLR McLaren for Sale

Page 1 of 2
I have a brand new untitled 2005 SLR McLaren for Sale
Never been titled, will sell for MSRP. $455,750
Crystal Galaxite Black with Exclusive Charcoal leather
Can be had by the end of the week
Call 212-629-1621 or email
Mark

I'll call my mortage broker and give you a call.
cp
I will take it if you can do 100 years at zero interest.
.

And that would *still* be more than my current monthly car payment!

Car payment What's that?
Would a kidney cover the down payment?Or how about my soul as an even trade?
I'm curious......how do you own a car you're willing to sell if it has no title?

Good point! Maybe they will write you a bill of sale on the back of a napkin.
'never been titled' means it comes with the manufacturers certificate of being built but has never been transfered to any state yet for that state to issue a title for it.
A 'title' for a car is a state issued piece of paper that certifies the state knows about the vehicle and can tax you for it!!
said:

If it only has a MCO then that means it's still "owned" by someone with a dealer's license. Otherwise titling documents have to be issued......at least in every state I'm aware of.

Sounds to me like a bit of speculation going on here. Pay a deposit on an oversubscribed object and hope to sell yuor palce in the queue before it's time to pay for it.
How about a game of chicken with kahn1951? Can he actually afford to pay for the car or will he be desparate to sell at any price?
I know I have the wrong group here, but I will entertain you anyway. These cars have been selling for $500,000-$650,000 in the secondary market. Obviously only one of you understood what "never been titled" meant.
I sell cars for a living, I work for a dealership that has the car in it's inventory. It is an oppurtunity for someone of means to buy this car at the price it was intended to be sold for by the manufacturer, instead of overpaying.
Probably, someone who could afford this car wouldn't waste his time in a group that talks about the fact that the sunroof in their 1986 300D doesn't work right. lol
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

spamming newsgroups!And one other thing,just how smart do you have to be to sell cars??lol, ass!
On 22 Jul 2005 16:06:15 -0700,
had to open a new box of zerones to say:

The sales reps at MB dealerships are generally a cut above the stereotyped slickster in a loud jacket and white shoes... But then, how would you know that...?
<! -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- > zenit
Tell me about the advantages of silpat baking liners!
On 22 Jul 2005 16:28:39 -0700,
had to open a new box of zerones to say:

They're great to slip under a cheap toaster oven...

Hey, come on now, be more understanding, the guy didn't hit-and-run, he did post a relevant item to a relevant newsgroup.
cp
cp wrote:

That's fine but when there were no takers he showed the typical car salesman attitude by slapping us in the face after there was a no sale!!! Personally I despise automobile salesmen and thought maybe he could use a slice of humble pie.

hmmm, that true! :)
cp
I agree with the Captain