2005 SLR McLaren for Sale

I have a brand new untitled 2005 SLR McLaren for Sale

Never been titled, will sell for MSRP. $455,750

Crystal Galaxite Black with Exclusive Charcoal leather

Can be had by the end of the week

Call 212-629-1621 or email

Mark

Reply to
kahn1951

I'll call my mortage broker and give you a call.

cp

Reply to
cp

I will take it if you can do 100 years at zero interest.

.
Reply to
greek_philosophizer

And that would *still* be more than my current monthly car payment!

Reply to
Steve Heath

Car payment What's that?

Reply to
Martin Joseph

Would a kidney cover the down payment?Or how about my soul as an even trade?

Reply to
CaptainW116

I'm curious......how do you own a car you're willing to sell if it has no title?

Reply to
Ernie Sparks

Good point! Maybe they will write you a bill of sale on the back of a napkin.

Reply to
Martin Joseph

'never been titled' means it comes with the manufacturers certificate of being built but has never been transfered to any state yet for that state to issue a title for it.

A 'title' for a car is a state issued piece of paper that certifies the state knows about the vehicle and can tax you for it!!

Reply to
Karl

Sounds to me like a bit of speculation going on here. Pay a deposit on an oversubscribed object and hope to sell yuor palce in the queue before it's time to pay for it.

How about a game of chicken with kahn1951? Can he actually afford to pay for the car or will he be desparate to sell at any price?

Reply to
Stratman

I know I have the wrong group here, but I will entertain you anyway. These cars have been selling for $500,000-$650,000 in the secondary market. Obviously only one of you understood what "never been titled" meant.

I sell cars for a living, I work for a dealership that has the car in it's inventory. It is an oppurtunity for someone of means to buy this car at the price it was intended to be sold for by the manufacturer, instead of overpaying.

Probably, someone who could afford this car wouldn't waste his time in a group that talks about the fact that the sunroof in their 1986 300D doesn't work right. lol

kahn1951

Perhaps a saleman that was on top of his game wouldn't resort to spamming newsgroups!And one other thing,just how smart do you have to be to sell cars??lol, ass!

Reply to
CaptainW116

On 22 Jul 2005 16:06:15 -0700, "CaptainW116" had to open a new box of zerones to say:

The sales reps at MB dealerships are generally a cut above the stereotyped slickster in a loud jacket and white shoes... But then, how would you know that...?

zenit

Reply to
zenit

Tell me about the advantages of silpat baking liners!

Reply to
CaptainW116

On 22 Jul 2005 16:28:39 -0700, "CaptainW116" had to open a new box of zerones to say:

They're great to slip under a cheap toaster oven...

zenit

Reply to
zenit

Hey, come on now, be more understanding, the guy didn't hit-and-run, he did post a relevant item to a relevant newsgroup.

cp

Reply to
cp

ha! good one!! Though the sunroof works quite fine in my 1981 300D :-)

What kind of trade in value can I get on the SLR for my 1981 300D? Is my car worth at least a SLR door handle? ROFL!!!

cp

Reply to
cp

post a relevant item to a relevant newsgroup.

That's fine but when there were no takers he showed the typical car salesman attitude by slapping us in the face after there was a no sale!!! Personally I despise automobile salesmen and thought maybe he could use a slice of humble pie.

Reply to
CaptainW116

Now I am puzzled...... if you work at a dealership that has the SLR and it has never been titled, I can only assume that you work as a salesman at a Merceds-Benz dealership. Correct so far?

If yes, then when was the last and ONLY time you ever saw a USA 1986 300D?

In the USA, the 300D was brought in as a 123 body in 1985. This was the last year of the 123 body in the USA. In 1985, US sales were 17,754 cars. The 123 was replaced in 1986 by the 124 body. BUT a diesel was NEVER offered in the USA. It was not until 1987 that the 300D was offered and it was only for one year, 1987.

9,293 cars were sold.

Now if you deal in grey market cars, I don't have a clue as to what you are selling. But right now you sound like a fertilizer salesman with a mouthful of your own product.

Reply to
Karl

post a relevant item to a relevant newsgroup.

hmmm, that true! :)

cp

Reply to
cp