2006 E350 Help

Could any one please give me detailed instructions on how to reset the Maintenance Service indicator?
Doug

On Fri, 6 Oct 2006 07:53:46 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Doug Bell) wrote:

If it is showing a fault you should get to the dealership
It's not a fault problem. I just want to change the oil and filter myself rather than go through the hassle of driving 65 miles to a mercedes dealer and spending another couple of hours waiting.
Just want to bring the maintenance schedule service indicator up to date.
Doug