2006 Mb c280-320

Hello, im just currious what yall think of the 2006 c280s or c320s becasue we thinking of buying one and such.

Reply to
Sean McClain

One thing for sure is they had 5 years to work out the kinks... This body was introduced in 2001.. so it is the best year to buy the cars due to their time and experience... I'd probably stick with 230 or 280 rather than the

350 engine... 350 engine is just new like 2 years ago and they are still working on the kinks in those engine.
Reply to
Tiger

I thought it took only about 6 months these days to sort the kinks, what with advance computer simulation etc.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Simulation is not the same as real time driving... I heard from a service tech advisor... he was a mechanic for MB dealer and became advisor as he got older... now retired just a month ago... 70 years old...

He said quality is down... no doubt... but on the 350 engine he is seeing lots of problem with it... sort of like the fiasco MB had with 350 diesel engine from their bulletproof 300 diesel engine... All sorts of wierd problems that he never seen before.

Reply to
Tiger

Reply to
Sean McClain