2006 S Class Engines for U.S.

What engines will be offered in the US market for the 2006 S Class-- S500 & S600 only? Will they introduce the S430 later in the model's life? Thanks.

The '06 models are being sold now; look on MBUSA.com for '06 model information.
The "new" '07 S-Class model will be available for purchase in the first quarter of calendar 2006. It will offer seven speed automatics, a 3.5L 24 valve V-6 (that's now available in the E Class), plus a new V-8.
The new S-Class will be priced about 8% above the comparable '06 models.
The V-8 is about 5.0L and makes 388 HP. There's some speculation that the new V-6 Diesel may also be offered.
sorry, I meant the 2007 S class that will be available in 2007.

I should just give up! I meant the 2007 S class that will be available in 2006.
I'm tired---so sorry.