2008 E320 Bluetec in California and NY

Hi there,

I know that 2008 ML350 CDI can not get registered in CA, NY and 3 other states. I am trying to find out the same about 2008 E320 Bluetec.

My company may be transferring me and I just bought 2008 E320 bluetec. I need to know this for negotiation.

Please advice.

Thank you

Reply to
yahmed

Why don't you just call the Dept of Motor Vehicles in the state in question? That would seem far more reliable for the right answer.

Reply to
trader4