Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

heat up
i got 92, 400se,its been parked for 6 months ,battery was dead,when i charged the battery,the electric side glass dontwork, and the car is getting heat up in 5 minutes

126 Body Side Trim
Can anyone recommend a source for the clips that secure the plastic body side trim pieces on a 126 series MB? All my trim is in good shape but some of the little clips have disintegrated to nothing....
2
2

Wass ist loss? (O)
Warning lamp icon on '84 300D looks like this (O) and is third from left on the bottom and stays on all the time now. Will das boat blow up??? Also Bitte, is the oil pressure cold supposed to go to...
2
2

cold start valve
can anyone tell me how to test a cold start valve and thermo time switch on a 73 450sl?
8
8

flooding out after warm up
my 1973 mercedes 450sl runs fine till it gets warmed up, then starts missing bad. Could this be caused by the idal and injector mixture being out of wack? Any ideas?
2
2

Towbar & Parktronic
Has anyone with a MB with the Parktronic sensors had a towbar fitted? Before I go ahead with adding a towbar to my 2004 CLK, I would like to know if it is permanently 'seen' by the rear sensors,...
3
3

99 S320 Air Conditioning issues
Hi all, I have recently bought this beast and although the air con works when the car is stationary, once I start the car moving the vents seem to shut off! The center console vents close completely...
1
1

Rip Off Britain for MB Service on CLK
Why would it take eleven and a half hours to fit a detachable towbar on my clk, here at mb dealers in the east midlands,and only five and a half hours in belgium. hard to believe then,,but true,after...
1
1

Brake warning lights
Is anyone aware of where the braking and/or wheel rotation sensors are on the ML-320? Yesterday I had both the "ESP/BAS" and "ETS" warning lights illuminated. I had planned to take my ML in for...
6
6

1997 Mercedes v230
Is mercedes v230 a good car? Where is it made? I know that mercedes vito have lots of problem what about v230?

will this winter tires fit 260E ?
Could you please tell me if a winter tire advertised as TireWidth: 205, AspectRatio: 70 and Diameter: R15 will fit on the standard rims that came with the 1987 260E ?? I am looking at these ones:
4
4

Euro 1990 560 SEC
Looking for an air filter for this car Original MBZ part number is 011 084 7804 ( Mann Filter in the car now ) This is a very large filter, and the one that fram says is supposed to fit is was to...
1
1

headlight warning
Does anyone know how to get the warning to beep if you open the door and leave the headlights lights on ?. It gives a warning on the display but there's no audio beep. This is for a 2000 s320
2
2

Tuning
http://www.mbclassea.135.it

Tight turn causes stall
I've been experiencing a puzzling phenomena and think I understand but am not sure. Symptons are that my 300E stalls, particularly if not properly warmed up, when I move the steering wheel hard left...
8
8