Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Trunk not opening '99 CLK
Trunk does not open - either with key fob or inside switch. Ideas?
3
3

280 se starting problem
Hey everyone. I have a 1980 280 se 6 cyl. One problem that is percistent with it is that it does not always start. When the ignition key is turned nothing happens it doesnot even turn over but the...
2
2

1990 300E Wiper & Window not work?
Can not get either to work all of a sudden, can anyone help?
4
4

Wastegate operation on a Mercedes 300D Turbodiesel
Can someone help me to understand just how the wastegate operates on my 83 W123 Benz I5 Turbodiesel. I assume the following: (correct me if I'm wrong) The hose going from the intake (high pressure)...
2
2

Air Intake for CLK320
Hi all, Has anybody ever bought any of these air intakes for Mercedes on eBay and other places? Are there better than the original paper filter? I saw a few of them on eBay and the prices range from...
1
1

Wiring Harness
I have been told by the dealer that they cannot diagnose my check engine light until they replace the wiring harness in my '95 C220. I understand that is good advice. But they want $1200 to replace...
5
5

2,500 Red Shop Towels Rags automotive cleaning towels for only $295 The Towel Depot
Hello, Buy 2,500 Red Shop Towels Rags automotive cleaning towels for only $295 The Towel Depot 1-800-585-0314 Towel Depot - Wholesale Towels offering the finest collection on gym towels, golf towels,...

White 16"x19" 180 White Terry Cloth Towels only $63 From The Towel Depot
hello, buy white terry cloth towels, terry towels,bar mops, spa,gym, towels from Towel Depot - Wholesale Towels offering the finest collection on gym towels, golf towels, institutional towels and...

How about a dumb Q?
Will keep this short. I've a C240. Can I get it altered to make it a C240 Kompressor? If yes, what would the additional fixtures likely to set me back by? Thanks, Ramapriya
1
1

FS: 95 Mercedes Benz E320 Wagon
1995 Mercedes Benz Wagon E320 Wagon Comfortable touring car, great for transporting kids to & from activities. Features include: A/C, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Power Seats, Driver...
2
2

Mercedes web site
appeal to all Mercedes Benz lovers out there... I have just started to build a web suite about Mercedes Benz and would like to ask group members for their contribution...If you have your Mercedes Benz...

Waking up my 280SL
I have a 68 280SL automatic that I have had in storage for 5-6 years. It is a beauty and I want to revive it for weekend driving. However, I am unsure what fluids it uses, and where they are filled in...
4
4

My 93 400E getting there need some help.
Hi all I recieved this car about a month ago, so far thanks to this thread and one other I have just about fixed all the normal problems with the car almost just cosmetics now. I have a running light...
27
27

Altitude adjustment for MB 300SDL
On a recent trip to Taos, NM my 300SDL did not like the altitude (8000 ft plus) I barely could get it started every morning, it smoked heavily (Very embarrasing!) and lacked its usual "OOOOMPH" until...
12
12

2006 E350 Help
Could any one please give me detailed instructions on how to reset the Maintenance Service indicator? Doug
2
2