Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1993 190E Speakers Stop/Start Working
The speakers on my 1993 190E started having problems some months ago. First one speaker in the rear cut out, then (a few weeks later) the second rear speaker, then (a few weeks later) the right front...
4
4

Mechanic - 1995 MB S600 Coupe (W140) on EAST Coast
Looking for mechanic to work on my 1995 W140 that provides a quality service and appreciates the auto.
1
1

95 E320 Wagon for sale
Here are the details: 113k miles, white exterior with navy MB tex interior Has 3rd seat and cargo area cover In very good condition, some cosmetic blemishes I have all service records, major repairs...

'97 E320 No Fuel Pump Hum - No Start
After exactly 40,000 miles the motor cranks but doesn't fire - at all - despite repeated tries and several ON / OFF cycles of the ignition key. I suspected something wrong the moment I turned the key...

W126 Cruise Control Amp
should the cruise control amp from a 1983 W123 300D Turbo work in a 1984 W126 300SD Turbo? they have different part numbers and different color plastic at the connector, but they both accept the same...
7
7

Bluetek diesel is simply E320?
Do I understand this correctly? No 'D' anywhere in the model name as per usual in the past? cheers, guenter
3
3

Glow Plug System Diagnostic...
Hey Guys, I need help... yes... I need your help. I got a 95 E300D and my glow plug system is not working properly. I changed all 6 glow plugs over the spring and now, it is not working when the night...
5
5

What to check on this one ?
Thinking of buying this and wondered what the group could suggest I checked out in particular to avoid potentially costly bills that may be around the corner ? In particular I was worried about the...
4
4

190E odd front vibration
All, My wifes 1984 190E has developed an odd vibration. At 25 MPH it vibrates from the front suspension. I have narrowed it down to something on the right side. I have replaced the Drag-link, cause it...
5
5

windscreen wipers
having a problem with windscreen wiper,works alright but stopshalf way across windscreen
3
3

Mercedes owns one dealer in the whole USA
( I was wrong, but I am not sure how they can have 41 locations and be one dealer ) Manhattan offers free valet parking at our 41st location! If you are purchasing, financing or leasing a...
9
9

Remove and Replace Throttle Body on 1995 S600 Coupe
I wanted to know if this is as hard as some shops make it out to be? Can this work be performed by owner? Thanks.
4
4

Rear Windshield Trim 1976 MB 240D
I just replaced the rear windshield gasket on my 1976 240D, but I'm unable to reinstall the bright aluminum trim. The gasket has a chanel designed to accept the molding, but the gasket chanel does not...
1
1

New Mercedes Discussion Forum
Check out MBFanatics is about aweek old, and has popped up to replace the now defunct stop by and have a look around. Thanks!
5
5

Overcharging on Brake Calipers and Idle Controller
Recently I priced a set of brake calipers for my 1984 Mercedes 500SEL and was surprised to learn that "Just Brakes" wanted over $300.00 a piece for them. Shpping around on the internet, I found the...
1
1