220 TE UK (W124) Wont restart for 2 minutes

I have some more clues to my ongoing saga;
My car dies whilst coming to a stop or even at very low speeds (such as a traffic queue) If my car dies or if I turn it off whilst in Drive or Neutral, the car will
not restart for 2 minutes. The engine cranks fine however. If I turn it off from the Park position I have no problem.
I have deactivated the alarm / immobiliser using the key in the glove compartment. I have replaced the fuel pump relays.
Any ideas from detectives out there welcomed. Thanks for all the ideas so far
Check the Over Voltage Relay.. They suffer from cold/brittle solder joints. Next time it stalls, give the relay a few light taps and try starting. There has been an upgrade in the part. Not sure of location on RHD, but LHD is behind the panel rear of battery