220se mb

What is a good price for a 220se, don't have year. Odometer says 25000, but only 45 digit displace, so could be 125000.
Engine is clean, interior is good, body no obvious dings.
J.
Look at the first few digits of chassis number (W...) for an indication of actual model (and hence age).
DAS

If you don't have the year, then that means you don't have the title to the car? That would certainly drop the value, I don't know many people who pay for cars without paperwork.
If you do have the paperwork, look on it for the year.
Bernard
I am interested in buying this car. What should I look for, problems etc, and what is a good price?
j.