Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Problems starting 1980 Mercedes
I have taken the car to several auto technicians and they keep telling me there is nothing wrong with my car. The problem - sometimes the car will not start, when it does it runs great. The scenario...
8
8

Mercedes CL600
Does anyone have any info on New MB CL600 with no steering wheel? Please e-mail me Thanks Ed
5
5

Reliable MB mechanics in southern illinois?
Have a 79 300D ( the panzerwagen). My long time mechanic quit the business. The local self proclaimed import car experts have no clue when it comes to benzes. The local dealer pads the bill and rips...
6
6

2006 or 2007 Diesel E 325? Or VW Passat Diesel?
Is it worth to wait for the 2007 model, around $56 K MSRP vs. a 2006 $50 K discounted model? Neither is yet OK in CA. and in 3 or 4 other states and a few more HP and Blue Tooth tel. are not worth...
8
8

Mercedes biodiesel / diesel fuel system schematic
Does anybody have any kind of schematic that will show me exactly how fuel system works on a Mercedes 300D? My plans are to convert mine to run on biodiesel. I am torn between using a inline, 12V...
31
31

New Oil Reccomendation for 2000 E320
I just had an A Service and noticed the RO had 5W-40 oil listed, a change from the old 0W-40 from past (both Mobil 1). My dealer informed me that MB sent a bulletin to all dealers advising the use of...
3
3

1995 E320 (w124) Error Codes
The Check Engine light on my 95 E320 is on. When I check the codes (# flashes), I get 3 codes: 4, 5 and 7. Does anybody know where I can find a list of what the codes are for this model? Thanks!
1
1

Where to Buy a Used MB
Hi, I live in Madison, WI. I've been watching ads in the Madison and Milwaukee areas, and have told family and friends I am looking for an early '80 MB 300D or 240D. I've also been watching eBay and...
10
10

300D 2.5 AC not working
My AC is not working. I tried to charge it but it will not take the R134. It did last year. I have a slow leak. Ideas?
11
11

Buying '99 E320 4Matic
How do I know if 4Matic is in working condition, what do I check for? Thanks in advance Any gotchas buying this one? Pedro

Adaptive ESP on Sprinter tests well .....
( Adaptive ESP on Sprinter tests well ..... but what about beach driving? ) Sprinter - July 2006 Launched earlier this year to a global audience at the British Commercial Vehicle Show, Mercedes-Benz's...
7
7

proud new owner, I think?
I can't offer any specific advice not being familair with that specific car but in general you're on the right track. The more time and money you spend while it's there the nicer trip you'll have...
34
34

Replacing seal around window - 240D
Looked easy enough until I had the new seal. How does one get it on the track inside the door shell? Chris
1
1

Brake Rotor removal
Hmm, ok, well get some penetrating oil down between the hub and the rotor and give it a couple of hours to work. Then whack it some more.
17
17

Great Custom Racing Jackets and Clothes
Great looking Auto sport racing clothes. Beautifully embroidered Jackets, Crew Shirts and Formula 1 Gear. Custom orders taken.