230 ce 1985

how do i adjust the mixture on my 230 ce pil;larless coup. its petrol injection and how do i decres the emision on the car.
-------- Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
This is what I drive. Where are you located?
There is an adjustment screw on top of the fuel distributor. From the factory there is a plug that covers it. According to the manual you need an exhaust gas analyzer. You adjust the screw until the numbers are right. Before I installed a Lambda Controller, I adjusted mine like you would a carburetor.
There are other things that need to be right for the adjustments to work. The warm-up compensator, auxiliary air valve and pressure regulator can go bad.
You mentioned that you want to reduce the emissions. Do you need to pass emission testing to drive the car? What problems that you are having?

This is bad on my 1982 car and I found some drawings on internet but although it looks about the same the schematic is different. eg On the controller ( part 21 ) I dont have pins 1 and 2 ??. Anyone know where I can find a good picture and schematic of my car?
Edmund
What is bad? What Controller?

work.
go

It sounds like the Auxiliary Air Valve. Read my other post about this. Research Bosch K-Jetronic on the web.

right.
would
can