230 estate TE

Hello
I am about to test drive a '93 230 TE Estate Is there anything that I need to look out for other than the self leveling suspension? Are there any particular tests that I can do to ensure I'm not buying a
turkey the car has 128000 miles and full service history, two owners and looks clean and tidy any advice would be really appreciated
thanks
rob
On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 22:24:01 +0100, "rob" wrote:

Check http://www.honestjohn.co.uk/carbycar/index.htm there's info there on most cars.
My E280 estate was the best estate car that I have ever been in, driven or used (and if some daft cow in a Saxo hadn't smashed into it I would still be running it now!).
300 Essie
--
1994 Mercedes E280 [W124] 99,000 miles (R.I.P)
1992 Mercedes 300 SE [W126] 230,000 miles