230 SLK - fuse .. which one?

I've been getting my SLK back up to working order. Misplaced my Owner's Manual, even bought the Mitchell On Demand disks, but still confused about the fusebox schema.
Does anyone know how the 230SLK fusebox is arranged? (or simply where I can find a copy of such info)
Also, does anyone know where I can find good (used/new) parts online? May need a new switch .. and a new mirror.
Thanks again for the help.

the dashboard. Open the door, look at the end of the dashboard and a door is located there, secured by a couple of turn buttons, opened wit a coin. I am talking about a right hand drive car, so i am not sure of the location is reversed on your car.
Owen

--
Owen Jones