230 SLK Top Hydraulic Fluid Refill Help before Wife Panic !!

Please help. I have my car all taken apart. Going to replace the convertable top latching hydraulic actuator. Just wondering how in the world do you refill the
hydraulic pump in the trunk and how do you bleed it. Need to know before wife panics.
Ben