230 te

couple of faults that are really bugging me. I have a 1989 230 te auto, and its got a problem of over revving after startup and when driving cold also the passenger windows dont come down on the electric
windows and the passenger side only blows cold air whereas the drivers is lovely and warm and ive never "converted" the car to unleaded should i have or should i run on ron 95 or 97 petrol Kind regards James

That's the cold start circuit that needs attention. Sadly I know nothing about it. On older injected cars there's a cold start valve, but you should also check the injection rack for freedom of movement.

Usually the switch. Pry it out, disassemble, clean the black gunk off it then pur it back.

There are vacuum operated flaps and what usually happens is the diaphragm of the actuated that opens and closes the flaps wears out, you probably need a new actuatpr.

No Mercedes needs leaded gas, but they do need 97 RON petrol.