230E 1991 Coolingfans to AC

I´ve just bought a 230E 1991, ther seems to bee two problems with it. The both coolingfans in front of the AC-coolers is runing all the time, anyone who have any idea of this problem? I also have a problem with the fresh air intake in the instrument panel. It blows call air all the time and can not be closed, is it some wrong behind the panel? //Kjell

Reply to
kjell