230k slk

Hi, Is anyone aware of any electrical problems with this model? My indicators sometimes ’stick’ steady on instead of ’blinking’ I just thought the flasher unit needed replacing but my fiend says he’s heard
of ecu problems causing this fault. Any feed back welcome.... thanks
Add pictures here
✖
What happens when you turn on your hazard flashers?

Add pictures here
✖
Sorry.... was out of the country... thanks for replying
When I turn the hazards on they ’stick’ as well.
"mbforme" wrote
> What happens when you turn on your hazard flashers? >
> > Hi, > > Is anyone aware of any electrical problems with this model? > My > > indicators sometimes 'stick' steady on instead of > 'blinking' I just > > thought the flasher unit needed replacing but my fiend says > he's heard > > of ecu problems causing this fault. Any feed back > welcome.... thanks
✖
That's no longer an excuse. You have to be connected and check the NG every couple of hours...
DAS
"rod555" < snipped-for-privacy@000.com> wrote in message
news:949611 snipped-for-privacy@autoboardz.com...
✖