230TE W124 About to take the head off!!

Hi all, Any advice for me? I'm about to take the head off, I think the gasket's gone, if not a cracked head. Is there anything specific I should know, I gather the timing chain tensioner is a bit of a difficult one, but
I'm just going to pile in and take whatever comes. The car's not driveable so I couldn't get any parts before I start anyway. There's something in the manual about needing a torque wrench that goes up to 220 ft lb but I may need to hire that.
Anyway, here goes!
Cheers Andrew.