Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

dimensions of 190E versus 300E (1980s)
What are the overall dimensional differences between the 190E and 300E. I saw the two close by the other day and they look not to be too different in length and width. Anyone have the stats on these...
5
5

2000 Mercedes C430 Auto Gearbox electronic Fault Diagnostic Help
Can anyone please advise probable reason/possible fix, that transmssion has switched to Emergency Mode & will only run in reverse & second gear?.
3
3

Mercedes 1956+220S
Is anyone familiar with the fuel octane adjustment on the dual Solex carburettors for the six cylinder. It is an adjustment knob just right of the choke and only turns approximately 180 degrees. I...

Door panel 1982 300SD
Any help on removing the door panel to repair inside door handle. Handle pulls out but not opening door. Thanks Paul Kakouris
9
9

Mercedes-approved tires?
I am about to replace the tires on my 2002 C320 Wagon and I have researched a number of options, in addition to simply replacing the mediocre Contis. However, since this vehicle is leased from MBUSA,...
7
7

300sd oil change overfill?
Changed the oil and filter today, drained it for 30 mins, put 8 qts rotella and now find it is slightly overfilled. About a quarter of an inch higher than dipstick top mark. should I drain a quart or...
2
2

Anyone drive a B200? Impressions?
seems my wife being ever practical appears to like this model the most. On the positive side, if I must have an automatic, then at least this model has one of the continuously variable one.... that's...
19
19

Wiring Schematic for 1988 420SEL Mercedes
HELP!!! Was replacing radio in my 88 420SEL mercedes and one of the wiring adapters broke and the wires got scrambled. Need a wiring schematic or color designation of wires! Thanks.
2
2

Euromerc moved?
140 miles away? Are you claiming you never lived at 84 Townfield Road in Flitwick? Why then Euromerc are your payments from customers going there?

Who is Euromerc?
Then who the hell is Euromerc and are you fronting some sort of scam on people posing as Euromerc? I'm genuinely concerned now!

SL500 96, shaking
Hello Does anyome have a suggestion what to do about a car, shaking at almost all speeds. I have had new tires, so no flat spot. Didn't help. I have wheels ajusted so that they are correct in line....
10
10

C250 Turbodiesel
I have just purchased a 97 model and every now and again the car loses power and will only rev up to 4,000 rpm. The injection pump has been overhauled. I see that the air to diaphram nossel is broken...

E300 Antenna again!
Thanks for the post by Tiger. I tried to loosen the base screw and it broke from the top!! Now I need to remove the treaded part which is inside the assembly. Any suggestions? thanks. Adam
1
1

Cheap car parts coming your way soon.
Oh oh, looks like Euromerc's eBay site is going to be flooded with a lot of dodgy car parts soon.

Re: an act of utter desperation?
A whole lot of people on this complaint roster didn't ever receive anything for their money. This fat bastard Euromerc leads a charmed life if he's not sitting in jail by now.
4
4