Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

All Diesel Owners... what if I...
Hey Guys and Gals, I was thinking... if vegetable oil really cleans out the fuel system as when someone converts to WVO.... what if I simply dump 1 gallon of cheap new cooking oil into the tank......
13
13

How to replace an antenna on E300 89
I have checked some references which state to loosen the nuts at the BASE of the MAST. Where is this nut? inside or out side the trunk? Thanks, Adam
1
1

What does orangle circle in display panel mean?
1989 Mercedes 190E Can someone please tell me what the Circle with dotted lines going around means on the warning/display panel?!? My guess is that its related to the wheels/brakes... Can anyone...
3
3

1989 Mercedes 190E
Does anyone know a junkyard in the Washington, D.C. area where I can buy quality used parts for my Mercedes 190E?
3
3

Smart car newsgroup
Is there one ???
1
1

UK Motor Show pictures
Hi All, I went to the UK Motor Show on Friday. You can see all my pictures here: pondlife.

M-B mechanic, in suffolk, NY
Still waiting for a name &a telphone number a good M-B mechanic. I live in Lake Grove, Suffolk county, NY TIA, Bill

switch for dash lights
hello, i have a 1982 300SD...all the dash lights are out and i've been told i need a new electrical switch under the steering column...where can i find that part? Do i have to get it from the MB...
8
8

Automatic Transmission Problem
Hi, I have a problem I hope someone can help me with. My car is a 1997 E220 Diesel with automatic transmission and 300000 km. Just this last week, I experienced twice that the transmission was "stuck"...
2
2

85 300D Fuel Leak
I have a part that is leaking diesel on a 1985 300D (w123), Here is a picture; the part is right off the fuel injector pump, arrows are pointing to the area that is leaking: drips only when running,...
5
5

How to remove C230 cup holder
Anybody know how to remove the cup holder for C230, I have some broken parts and I need to replace it. Ramon

1986 560 SL Owners' Manual Need
Can ya help a brother out? Thanks.
1
1

Mercedes EPC ?
Hello, Does anyone could help me on installing Mercedes EPC? Thanks for your help!
1
1

Re: W210 1997 & brake pad changes
No damage at all... just make sure ignition is defintely off.
1
1

Good M-B mechanic
I live in Suffolk county (Lake Grove) and need a very good M-B mechanic (no dealers, please). The guy I was using was an excellent M-B mechanic,but is no longer there (motor werks of Mount Sinai). So...