Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

89 560SL A/C
Is the suction hose allowed to be cold? Should it not at least be warm? What could cause this? The cabin temp is not as cold as it should be. The vent temp reads 75 at 100 degrees outside. Could it be...
4
4

300E Coolant Loss
Hello everyone..I posted here earlier this spring regarding my car and some operating issues. Everything is pretty much sound with the cars overall running. THe other day while driving the radiator...
3
3

ehind driver, window
Hi all. I have a 1989 560SEL and what has happened is behind the drivers door the window does not go up with the swithes. I have to make sure the window is closed (about 1/4'"remains open?) by me...
1
1

My S500's leather is filthy!
So, the guys at the carwash were unable to get the dirt out of the crevices in the leather on the seats (I hope I didn't make a huge mistake by letting them try). Can anyone recommend a product I can...
9
9

Re: Korea makes this newsgroup title literal
I see you're off in your own fantasyzone again. For your next drug induced vision how about having us live in a stilt home on the Chesapeake?
17
17

Re: F4 on another posting frenzy...
After finding out you've had my picture embossed on your bed sheets, "fervent hope" is the phrase you're looking for.

The SL500 2006, has more cabin space then the 2004
The SL500 2006, has more cabin space then the 2004 Did they increase the body's size. Thanks John
1
1

Roof bars...
I need to pick up a set of cross bars for my 98ML. I only need them for stacking luggage, etc, so optional accessories aren't necessary. I've stacked stuff in past directly on the roof, and then tied...

tach problem PLEASE Help
I have a problem with my rev counter,on my w201 190 2.5 diesel. I took out the cluster already to see if there's something wrong with the rev counter but I didn't notice anything,I bought a used one...
8
8

300td paint job
how do you remove 1. roof rack 2.chrome strip along gutter 3. center molding. any other words of help going to strip it down for a complete paint job
1
1

how different are 722.400 trans 190e and 722.403 trans 190d?
My 85 190d shifted well but had water and after a flush or two not longer does much of anything useful. Can I use a 722.400 trans as a replacement?
1
1

89 Mercedes 300E
Just notices antifreeze leaking under car - small stream. Do not see any hose leaks. How is air filter removed to check?
2
2

Removal of central Lock actuators
I have a leaker. I have experimented with one of the rear doors on my 240D. Is it possible to remove the actuator only? What are the steps? Chros

Win a Mercedes CLK.
Win a Mercedes CLK in our reverse bid auction,Play NOW your first bid FREE ! How do I Win? it's simple the lowest unique bid wins go to the website below or text your bid and thats it Your in the...
2
2

¡¡¡¡ MB Valencia V.O. !!!!