Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

baby seat transponder
On the one hand I applaud MB for finding a solution to forgetting to turn off the airbag when a baby seat is put on the front passenger seat by using a special car seat with a transponder that tells...
6
6

350 SDL normal temp range
I have just purchased my second 1991-350, my first was an SD, my recently purchased is an SDL with only 76,000 miles. The car is in mint condition. My first cars temperature during in town driving on...
16
16

Climate Control Blower Motor for 1997 E300D
Hi, I am looking for some help on replacing the blower motor on a 1997 E300D. It seems that mine has quit working as soon as it got to 100 degrees in the shade! Is this something that I could replace...
6
6

ROUGH, LOUD idle 1983 300D
Hi, Went on a road trip last weekend, and after driving down a steep canyon, my car became LOUD! Really only at idle speeds, when I speed up it's much better. But the whole car now *shakes and is...
2
2

97 C230 in good condition
i have a problem with my new 97 C230. firstly, i couldnt set the mirrors and I dont know how to. and there is a button written W/S on it near the transmission box. I dont know how it works. I am...
2
2

Car Ionic Air Purifiers with Ozone O3
Car Ionic Air Purifiers with Ozone O3 These things sound good, has nayone tried them? I found them on EBay for under $10 share your experience if you have tried something similar .... Thanks in...
1
1

350 SL hub caps?
Just bought a 1972 350 SL, and its missing two of the hub caps. Does anyone know if the hubcaps used on the sedans for this era are the same? Steve
3
3

OT: Jesse James blows Humvee makeover in Iraq
There was a show on cable the other night, where Jesse James, the custom motorcycle maven went to Iraq with his crew for a week. The objective was to work with the military guys over there to rebuild...
5
5

Mysterious Square
I have notices that most models have a squire on the rear bumper and it is driving my friend nuts on its purpose. Can anyone tell me what this thing is for? Enlarge the photo and look at the righthand...
1
1

'89 300E Distributor Cap/Rotor Lifespan?
All, I have been troubleshooting my cars inablility to start after sitting for a week. I cleaned and check all sensors. I found that my Distibutor Cap had some condensation in it and all connections...
6
6

67 250s parts source?
Hi. I am in need of a shift position indicator cable for a 1967 250s with auto trans. I haven't located one through my usual sources and was hoping that one of you could direct me to a supplier....
5
5

Becker Silverstone 0980 10 CD Changer
Anyone know of a place that can repair one of these 1991 era Becker of North America does not. Checked a place in Florida who was helpful but indicated parts could be had only from Germany and this...
6
6

Navigation - C-Nav or D-nav in 2000 S500?
While looking on eBay for a replacement navigation CD for a 2000 S500 I'm buying, I was informed that this model year was initially equipped with C-Nav systems, and D-Nav systems were installed later...

new smart car club
hey smart lovers, come check out we can leave these MB enthusiasts alone, and discuss just smarts

MB Finance Lease Program for Sl550
Can anybody tell me what the july (or june if july isn't available yet) lease program from MB Finance for the SL550 is? I'd like to know what the base rates for residual and money factor for 24 and 36...
3
3