240d central locks

Started investigating a vacuum leak. I had temporarily plugged the yellow tube in the engine compartment until I found it. I checked all the lock modules and there is no dramatic leak. I was going to attempt applying
vacuum at the driver door valve but the diagram I have doesn't include the reservoir in the trunk.
Where is it connected? Any Tips?
Chris 1982 240D
http://www.dieselbenz.info/dieseling_door_check.htm
Maybe some useful information there.