240d Central Locks

I am troubleshooting a leak in the locking system. Where is the 4 way connector that leads to the three door actuators?

Chris

Reply to
chrismhaney

From here:

there is this guide:

which may help you along.

chrismhaney wrote:

Reply to
Darrell with DieselBenz.info

On my '79 TD I found it under the passenger-side floor mat, under this plastic guard thingy. My four-way splitters don't look anything like the ones in the manual though; mine're like tridents with the "feed" coming down the middle of the three-side, passenger door coming out opposite that, and two back doors (and I suppose fuel and hatch locks as well) out the two pointing in the same direction as the feed. Gotta try to diagnose my own problems tomorrow. ;)

good luck,

-tom!

Reply to
Tom Plunket