240D flywheel placement

I did something stupid... When I removed my flywheel today I forgot to mark the position of my flywheel in relation to the crankshaft. I have looked over the flywheel for any markings and there are none.
If I were to put the flywheel on without it in time would there be any real problems? Any help appreciated. 1975 240D Automatic
Suppose you needed to replace this flywheel with another - You would just bolt it onto the crank - In this case I suggest you do the same.
--
© 2007 T.G.Lambach. Publication in any form requires prior written
permission.

I can't think of a flywheel that was used to externally balance the engine that the bolts weren't arranged in such a way that it would bolt on one way only. I think if the bolt holes match in any position it must not matter. Steve