240D Free to good home.

Crossposted one time only.
I have a 240D that has been sitting in my driveway for 2 years. It was having trouble starting when cold. It got harder and harder to start in
the mornings, then one day it would not start. So I drove my truck. Now 2-3 years later, I realize I will never fix the car, so I will give it away to a good home. Fix it, rebuild it, or take the parts you want and scrap it.
For free! Or for sale for a couple of hundred, if free makes you feel uncomfortable.
Anyway, I live in Orange County, Ca.
stonerfish
jellybean stonerfish schrieb:

Any more information on this?
Year of construction? Overall condition? Had crash or not? Pictures?
On Tue, 05 Aug 2008 11:38:19 +0200, claschmi2 snipped-for-privacy@t-online.de wrote:

1982
Old. Faded paint, cracked windshield. It is not a beauty. That's why it is free. Will need some work to make it run. Maybe clogged injectors, or just bad glow-plugs. I don't know.

I never had an accident, but one fender has newer paint, so it may have had a crash on a previous owner.

No I don't have any pictures. May take some tonight, if I get access to a camera.
stonerfish