240D fuel return hoses

These hoses seem to lose their seal periodically. Especially if I fill the fuel tank.
Any tips on clamping them or preventing this?
Chris

If they are coming off, they are likely either the wrong size or shot. The common failure of the OEM fabric covered hoses is for them to start weeping after several years. It's probably gotten worse with the newer diesel fuel. I've never had a problem with them actually popping off though. I took one of mine to the local auto parts store and got a synthetic replacemnt that is fuel rated. It's more like a vinyl hose, think it's Viton and certainly cheaper than the MB hose. But if you choose to go that route, make sure it is fuel rated. Changed mine about 5 years ago and no more weeping.
Ditto... just change them out if soaked... if not, then just cut off the hose so you can insert into newer section... provided you have enough length.