240d primer pump leak

I changed filters today and used the pump to prime the filters. It started to leak while pumping and continued after I started the engine. Can this be
rebuilt or does it have to be replaced. It's an 82.
Chris
It would probably need to be replaced and they are relatively inexpensive.

Look at one of the on-line parts sellers for "hand primer pump" - it's about $20.

without the screw mechanism. Saw one on eBay for about $20 plus $7 shipping but you might be able to find one locally for less.