Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Why...
...Must we be subjected to all this off-topic crap? UGH.

Football world cup
Catch all the football action and vote for at
7
7

Squeaky brakes in '06 SLK 55 AMG.
Has anyone had problems with LOUD squeaky brakes in a '06 SLK 55? I am about to take it back to the dealer to have them refixed. It has only 6k miles on it.
12
12

'81 300D A/T valve body
Anyone know where I can get a rebuilt valve body for the auto trans on an '81 300D? Mine suddenly began giving me shifting problems. Won't go into why, probably my own fault.
2
2

dashboard confessional ('95 S420)
i love the way the germans keep all the fastners from being visible, but at the moment i'm cursing them. i'm trying to get the heater control out of the dash to replace the bulb. i can't figure out...
5
5

1984 300TD Wagon Ignition Lock Please Help ...
Any thoughts on a ignition lock for a 1984 300TD wagon that will not unlock ? Key Goes in and out fine ... key is not bent ...steering wheel will turn but only as much as normally would if locked ......
5
5

Premium or regular gasoline?
Premium being so high I'd like to use a lower grade. Seems I read somewhere that as long as you keep the revs and power level down you can use regular. Comments please.
11
11

81 300sd a/c problem
i vac'd the empty system to -30, put in 2.5 cans freeze 12 with engine running and pump hotwired. compressor wont run w/o hotwire. tried jumpering pressure switch first. switched 3 different dash...
3
3

Wiring Harness for 300D
Has anyone else needed to replace the wiring harness on their 300D? I have a 1997 and have been told by my mechanic that this problem was common with this model. Thanks!
16
16

ugly sarah, antu's punch bag...
time she signs her "ken" up for a forum she might remember that he's supposed to be a man...
55
55

1995 W140 PSE Vacuum Pump Questions
I have a 1995 W140 S420 with a bad central locking pump (PSE pump), or at least I think I do. Symptoms... 1) Everything using vacuum off that pump is dead...door lock, trunk latch, fuel filler door,...
3
3

84 300sd engine in 81 chassis prob
on the inj pump is a vlave? [on the forward block side] with a wire and a 3 pin connector. on the chassis i cant find a receptical. what is this thing and what does it do? i notice on my old 77 300cd...

91 Mercedes 350SDL will not start! Help. Please?
My wife was driving the car on empty (reserve light on) and she stopped at the mall and went back out to come home, backed up a few feet, it died and it would not start. Towed it to the gas station...
5
5

Re: Here we go again
What's your degree in again, Fatty? Running a chop shop? ;)
10
10

Re: Nick's windows...
You edited a profile on a moderated forum. There is no depth to your stupidity.
21
21