Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1985 300D Transmission Modular Pressure Adjustment
I've adjusted the transmission modular pressure using the little t-bar in the port on passenger side of the tranny on my 1982 300CD Turbo with good results. Seeking to do the same on my 1985 300D...
3
3

Der Klunker...
Yep... funny huh? Can't qualify it for clunker because of mainly the fuel mileage.
1
1

1987 300td with no lights... sometimes
You really need to know the voltage output to see if the alternator is bad or not. It need to push out at least 13.5V. I would highly suspect the overvoltage relay... it has a red fuse on top of the...
7
7

MERCEDES C250 BOOT WILL NOT OPEN
If you recently bought it, have the dealer tell you how to open it... If the alarm has been triggered, it will lock the trunk until the alarm has resetted.
1
1

Accessing window and trunk control switches above the transmission 1999 c280
I spilled some coffee on the shifter console several days ago. Now the windows and trunk release won't work. The fuzes look fine. I understand that I should remove and clean or replace the...

Find your dream car for a 1/10 th price
Get access to government auctions and find your car 90% off its original value. Find out more @ NOTE - Only valid for US citizens

2002 c240 not starting
Towed the car to MB. It was ECM module or something like that. It will cost me $910 + tax. Not buying MB again... or selling immediately after warranty expire...
13
13

Business Plan Consultant New York
Entrepreneurs have no defined age to start off. Somebody might be enthusiastic about an idea when he is 15 while someone may want to start a business when he is 70. The plain and simple fact is that...

New C Class Indicator Contols defective by design?
According to MB (UK) the fact that my lane changing idicators fail to work every once in a while is a design feature that I must live with. I did demonstrate the problem in a new showroom vehicle ,...
1
1

2008 C Class Indicator fault or design feature?
According to Mercedes Banz and my Dealer the fault I have with my direction indicator control is NORMAL. When going down an autoroute the Manual says that a light pressure on the direction indicator...
2
2

1999 C280 sport model, Windows won't open
All four (electric) windows will not open. I never had a problem before. When I tried to open the windows yesterday afternoon they would not open. I spilled some coffee on the center console yesterday...
2
2

Am i reading this right??
hey, my friend sent me this link and this guy is actually giving away his secrets on how to make $397 per day on the net! check it out for yourself and tell me what you think!
1
1

hey all
hi guys, just joined this group and wanted to start by saying hi
1
1

towbar wiring
for a E200 series. Can anyone point me to a wiring diagram for the towbar. thanks

tachometer not working
Hello, My 1982 300 TD tachometer works occassionally. Would welcome suggestions on how I could get it working all the time again. 236,000 miles and still runs like a champ. Thanks!! Bob