260e 124 series

Anyone know the correct procedure to remove the door sill trim and rubbers on a 124 series 260e? This model is a 1989 pre plastic door panel and sill
model. The purpose of the question is that I wish to fit the Merc bodykit plastic door panels and door sill panels, thus updating it to the facelift style. Thanks Bob
Nospam wrote:

Look around you, the plastic door panels have gone out of style big time. The pre-facelift models actually look more modern now ;)
Ximinez
Not in my mind, Not in London, hence the question