Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

windshield visor broke and does not latch stay at the roof position
I have a 1987 Mercedes Benz C230. The driver side windshield visor broke. The visor is now not stay latch flat at the roof position. The visor stays vertical in from of the face of the driver. Does...
5
5

BEST PLACE TO FIND CALIFORNIA MANUAL TRANSMISSION
Where is the best place to find California 1976 CA 240 D or 1983 CA 240D or 1986 CA 300E or 90-94 CA 300SL with a manual transmission.

Need cheap used engine for 1993 190e 4 2.3
Can anyone recommend a place to get a cheap used engine for a 1993 Mercedes Benz 1903 2.3 ? I got a blown head gasket and need to get back on the road. Any assistance will be appreciated!
1
1

Tires
The Michelin Pilot Primacy's Y rated are in need of replacement. The pilot Primacy has apparently been superseded. These things are not cheap so I am considering Yokohama with a 40,000 mi warranty etc...
21
21

WW and double clutch Not Mercedes sorry
WW is about to come out with an improved Siroco with an optional double clutch and a top speed of 250 km/h I know what a kilometer is but what is double clutch? J
3
3

1982 Mercedes 300 TDT Going Strong after 421,000 miles
I recently drove my 1982 300 TDT over the Kern Plateau to the San Joaquin Valley. You climb 6000 ft to the top of the plateau on a winding, steep, narrow road. Then drive 50 miles at elevation across...
4
4

Immo - Airbag - Tuning
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -Dvd with immo dumps (size 2.5gb) Dvd contains immo dumps, photos (where is ecu), read files. Dvd contains: -Over 1100...

W123 (230/280E - 240D/300D Engine/Chassis/Units Book
Hi all, I found the above in my garage (sold my 240D some time ago) if anyone has a use for this parts catalog please let me know before I chuck it out cheers
1
1

Supercharged AMG Reliability
I'm interested in the 2003 2004 SL55 AMG. I have a 99 E55 and like the reliability of the naturally aspirated engine. Does anyone know how reliable the supercharged version is? Thanks

Alarm going off for no reason
If I park and lock my 1999 C280, often the alarm will go off for no apparent reason. The alarm will trigger from anytime 15 minutes after locking to about one hour after locking. It only sounds for...
1
1

Noisy Engine on CLK
I've got a 2007 CLK550 that emits a loud whining noise whenever I cold start with the A/C on. Once the engine warms up and the A/C slows up a bit the whining decreases. I've asked the dealer about it...
2
2

SLR Sterling Moss
Hey Members, Let me take this chance to introduce myself as a new member to this group. Have a look at the SLR Sterling Moss. Regards,

75 240D W115 won't start glow plug or electrical?
My 75 240D has developed a weird problem. When I turn my key into the on position, my instrument cluster comes to life, showing battery indicator light on, fuel gauge etc. When I put a load on the...
3
3

mirror heating elment chem spill
Recently after using the air conditioner on low setting,on my 1998 e320,,the heating chemical used in the drivers side mirror leaked out all over the door. It ate into the paint on the door. A paint...
1
1

1989 300CE / 300E M 103 Engine stalls after warming up.
It starts fine when cold. Sound like it runs smooth, but not quite (intermittent slight sputter, hardly detectable). Drives fine, maybe lacking a little spunk. Once it warms up it barely makes it up a...
3
3