Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: What is "Realtime Convolution and Modulation Synthesis"?
----------------------------------------------------------------------- This is true, though I would disagree with the "actually is". It depends on what your definition of "is", is. You've stated an...

300SD fan question
My 83 300 SD seems to be running a bit hot and I suspect the electric fan is not functioning. I assume that the electric fan is controlled by a thermostat, where is the thermostat located?
2
2

ATF -- can't find the information?? Can I ...
I have a 1999 c230 Kompressor. I'm trying to understand what ATF can be used in this auto. I've tried to research the subject and seen lots of long threads with often conflicting information from oil...
3
3

1984 Mercedes 380 SE - carburetor or fuel injection?
Dear Experts, I'm not very familiar with Mercedes. A friend of a friend has a 1984 Mercedes 380 SE. Does it use a carburetor or fuel injection? Thanks a lot!
2
2

95 S 600 V12
Our old 600 sat for a year without running. Battery went totally dead- after charging, we cannot get it to run. It will run if you squirt gas into the manifold, but stops when that is used up. Do we...
1
1

HELP: fuel relay 350SL
I've got a wierd problem I'm trying to track down and could use some advice. My 350SL won't start. Traced problem to no fuel. Checked power at pump and found that the fuel pump was only getting power...
3
3

Diminished value after accident
The tradein value can be greatly reduced after repairs are done. Find all about recouping the diminished value from insurance companies:

W123 Coupe Door Closing
The 230CE is coming along well. The 5-speed was worth the effort. The cruise control works most of the time. The AC is almost ready to fill I just have to add one more fitting. The power windows are...

Attn: Tiger - expansion tank hose
I have a 1995 E320. There is a hose on top of the expansion tank (no, not the one to the radiator) that enters the tank at the neck, just above the bottom seal of the cap. It has web insulation. Is...
1
1

axle replacement instructions needed - 1998 e320 4 matic wagon front pasenger side
Hello all, While finding the leak in my condenser in my 98 e320 4 matic, I found the boot is torn open on the passenger side axle, and a shop to replace the boots. Any instruction on removing the axle...
1
1

300SD oil cooler lines
Since I use this board to get info, I thought I would give some since I found nothing on this when I looked. On my =9284 they were leaking like crazy at the fittings. Since new ones were running about...
2
2

Re: www.euromerc.co.uk
That's strange. I ordered a distributor rotor arm from him and he replied personally that the shipment costs would be the same to me in France as to the UK and the part arrived after a week and the...

No Luck with Hydrogen Generator? How about a booster for Hydrogen Gas?
Any fuel in a "form of Gas" burns so quick, Hydrogen2 + O is like Acetylene. If you haven't tried it, don't assume it won't work. My Mercedes-Benz uses two fuels, this is why I can afford to abuse my...

seek 97 Mercedes C floor mat
Seek Mercedes C class 1997 floor mat for Light brown / gold color. Driver (left) side. Can you tell me where to buy this (non-generic)? Thank you.

Pressure Wash SL450 Engine?
I am working on a friend's 1975 SL 450. It's in pretty good shape, but the engine is really dirty. The guy who owns our local German auto shop told me that pressure washing the engine would be a bad...
2
2