280 sl heating control parts

I own a 1968 MB 280 SL. Years ago I bought parts from Star Quality in LaGrangeville, NY. I need parts for the heater control levers, cables etc. Any Suggestion? I can't seem to find a source. Thanks for any help.
Stuart

The levers are inexpensive and readily available. We have them for a song and a dance. The cables are also very inexpensive and can be procured at an MB dealer. If you like we can supply those as well.
Ron http://germanstar.net
113 sat does not load