280 sl heating control parts

I own a 1968 MB 280 SL. Years ago I bought parts from Star Quality in LaGrangeville, NY. I need parts for the heater control levers, cables etc. Any Suggestion? I can't seem to find a source. Thanks for any help. Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Hirsch

The levers are inexpensive and readily available. We have them for a song and a dance. The cables are also very inexpensive and can be procured at an MB dealer. If you like we can supply those as well.

Ron

German Star
113 sat does not load
Reply to