280CE 1983 model, Electric windows

Hi There,
I have recently aquired a Mercedes 280CE, all four electric windows stopped working at the same time. I've checked the fues but this is OK.
I would appreciate any suggestions to resolve this problem.
Cheers,
The chances of all 4 stop working at the same time is usually due to fuse... take it out and put a new one in. Just by looking at it means nothing.
Hi There,
I managed to resolve this, just in case there are any other people who have the same problem. There are two silver coloured relays situated behind the instrument panel, part number :- 001 542 0219. We changed both these relays and the windows are now all working perfectly.
Cheers.