280CE Part Querry

Anyone parting out a late 70's 280CE? Looking for some odds and ends. Specifically part #123 692 0922, passenger side and driver's side. This is an interior part number, plastic outside covering of the hump at the B pillar where the seat belt comes out. Mercedes as well as Mercedes Classic says it doesn't exist. The parts manual doesn't list it. But I have the part in my hand and that's the number on the back and all coupes have it.

Mine is a 79, parchment interior but I will take any color as long as the plastic is intact with no cracks. Thanks.

Reply to
news.verizon.net