280TE Euro. What price?

I need your opinions, please. I recently bought a 300D Turbo, and want to sell my 1979 280TE, which is a Euro Wagon, fuel injected gas model, with about 350,000 km on it. It's a very nice looking car, metallic
blue, with the European lights, etc., but there's some repainted rust along the lower parts, and the engine burns a little oil. Interior has cloth seats, in reasonably good condition. I'd like your expert estimates of a reasonable price (in US Dollars) I could expect to get for this car. I'm in British Columbia, Canada, if that makes a difference. Would I get a better price advertising it in the Vancouver papers, or selling it on eBay?
Picture here (canoe not included : )
http://static.flickr.com/116/252519090_78edb1aa07_o.jpg
Importing an old non-USA spec car into the US is more trouble than the car is worth, IMHO, so sell it locally. Of course if a US buyer "discovers" your treasure and wants to bring it to the US then importing it is HIS problem, not yours as no representation was made.
I would have thought for the money you can expect for such a car... maximizing your profits seems, well, a bit silly. Be happy if you simply find a buyer localy.... squeezing cents out of a car seems like a lot of work for little returns
my opinion only, yours may differ

I would put it on Ebay.ca and keep it in Canada. Just be reasonable in pricing or reserve.